Thankfully I was VERY persistent and he agreed to see me bright and early the next day. Our plane was delayed so we arrived home at 1 am and I had to be up by 6:30 in the morning. I was tired. I had a stress echo the next day and it looked fine. I had to wait until that afternoon to get the final results, but it looked like I would be able to continue treatment.
The next day I took my next dose of Gc MAF. I was also trying something new. I am now using something called autohemotherapy which helps stimulate my macrophages (part of my immune system) to work. I am all about making my immune system work. I don't want the cancer to come back. The next day I felt horrible, I slept over 15 hours and when I woke up I was nauseous and sick. I slept most of the day and then went to bed early. Today I woke up at 10am feeling a little better. I was actually able to hold down some food, although it sucks that I am starting to feel a little normal and I am leaving bright and early (4am) tomorrow morning to start this treatment all over again. Because of all my complications i am considering asking the doctor to take me off from doxyrubicin and put me on something else.